They are all winners.
Linsey Peterson, Ryan Hoffman and Brenda Ngo were awarded first, second and third place in the Best of Show Peer-to-Peer Portfolio Contest. Three students, Clare O’Neill, Claire Bailey and Victoria Dibble, tied for an Honorable Mention award. Award recipients are chosen via vote by portfolio students themselves. First, second and third place winners are given degrees of Adobe Creative Suite software. This award is funded by Graphic and Web Design alum Manuel Castellanos Raboso and Graphic Design instructor Jake Jacobson.
In the voting process, each portfolio student was given the opportunity to award three votes to their peers covering several evaluative areas:
- Overall creative presentation of the portfolio
- Overall creativity, focus, and uniqueness portfolio
- Overall continuity in presentation of portfolio
- Overall leadership and team/class participation of Method 2013
- Overall design principles presented in the portfolio
- Overall body of creative work
- Overall representation of the ideals of the creative design industry and their Method 2013 stated mission