MCTC Business Blog

"You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream" ~C.S. Lewis

Welcome!

Posted on: October 15th, 2012 by Emilie Nimmo 1 Comment

Hello! Welcome to your brand new Business Blog! I am your official Academic Advisor, and I wanted to create a space for all my advisees in the Business Management, Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Office Specialist, and Medical Office Assistant programs to come to learn new information.  My mission as your Advisor is to help you succeed while you’re at MCTC and assist you in figuring out your next steps after you complete your program here.

This blog will contain information related to your program at MCTC, transfer information, industry information, employment opportunities, and important dates/events going on that you need to know about! This website will constantly be a work in progress, and I am always open for feedback and would greatly appreciate hearing from students about what information you would like to hear about on here.  I hope you are having a great 2012-2013 school year. Happy reading!

One Response

1. MegsFitness says:

Hi Emilie,
    Congratulations on your new venture. It may be helpful to start building categories for your blog entries and tags for your entries as well. As you begin to add more content, users will be able to find related posts by following the categories and/or tags that you have assigned to each entry. To see this in action, please feel free to visit my blog and take a look at the word-bubble to the right. If you click on “college” for example, it will come up with a list of entries I’ve written having to do with college. (http://megsfitness.wordpress.com/category/college/).

I hope this helps. Good luck in your endeavor.