MCTC Business Blog

"You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream" ~C.S. Lewis

Save the Date- Tuesday, October 15th!

Posted on: September 23rd, 2013 by Emilie Nimmo No Comments

Hello and Happy Monday! Two important things to mention to you guys this morning about this date in October!

1. Program Open House: The Business and Accounting program will be hosting an OPEN HOUSE on Tuesday, October 15th 2013 from 5pm-7pm in L 3100!  Stop by to meet your instructors, your advisor (me!), ask questions, get program information, and receive help with registration! If nothing else, stop by for some lemonade and cookies!

2. Are you graduating this semester? IF SO, you MUST fill out the “Graduation Application” form no later than Tuesday, October 15th! You can find this form here- http://oldsite.minneapolis.edu/pdfs/GraduationApplication.pdf, and it gets turned into Student Services in T-2200.  I certainly can sign off on this form, but my signature isn’t required.  Please let me know if you have any questions regarding graduation, and if you’ve completed your requirements this Fall Semester!

Have a great week everybody!

Quote of the day… “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” ~Mary Oliver