MCTC Business Blog

"You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream" ~C.S. Lewis

Is Winter Over Yet??

Posted on: March 20th, 2014 by Emilie Nimmo No Comments

IMG_1928[1]Hello Everybody! Three things:

REGISTRATION for Summer is HERE this week! Fall registration begins on this upcoming Monday, March 24th.  If you need any assistance with registration, OR if you’re a new student who needs to have your “Academic Advising/Planning Hold” lifted- please come see me during my OPEN ADVISING HOURS all next week (check with the Counseling/Advising front desk for my hours/location)!

FYI ABOUT THE AAS IN ACCOUNTING PROGRAM:
Computerized Accounting – Peachtree will be removed in the catalog starting 2014-2015. If you have not taken Peachtree, you’re now required to take Governmental and Non-Profit Accounting (ACCT 1130). If you have already taken Peachtree, you are not required to take Governmental and Non-Profit Accounting. However, feel free to take the course if it interests you.

-BLOG CONTEST: I will be sending out an email to ALL business and accounting students later today regarding a contest that I am going to have to hope to increase blog participation! For those of you who are reading this message, you already most likely subscribe to the blog- you don’t have to do anything to enter! I will randomly select 3 students who are “followers” of the blog by the end of next week, Friday, March 28th to receive a Dunn Brothers Gift Card as a thank you for following the blog!